Monday, June 7, 2010

Meet Alex!

Meet our next 2011 Senio17 Model, Alex!


After High School? I would love to go to the college of William and Mary and major in law.

Biggest Accomplishment? competing at the cheerleading worlds.

Biggest Fear? heights or snakes. ewww

What I can't live without? friends and family.

My last purchase? some clothes for summer :)

Favorite Color? turquoise.


My perfect day? sleeping in, then laying on the beach listening to music with my favorite people.

My life in one sentence? my life is like a never ending unpredictable story that always keeps my on my toes

My special powers? i had to ask around for this one, and my friends said, being awesome! i love them!

Why I love senior17? the pictures are always GORGEOUS! and Laura is AMAZING!




Thanks Alex!!! Make sure to head over to the Senior17 website, www.Senior17.com, to see Alex, Haley, and the rest of the 2011 Model videos and books on "The Runway"!

0 comments: