Monday, June 14, 2010

Meet Ashleigh!!

Meet Ashleigh!! Another one of my awesome models from the class of 2011!!

After High School? After high school I want to go to college, probably UK, to be a lawyer.

Biggest Accomplishment? making it through school with good grades and cheering for KY Elite for 6 years.

Biggest Fear? losing a loved one and the dark.

What I can't live without? I couldn't live without my friends, family, and my dogs.

Last Purchase? a Monster energy drink.

Favorite Color? blue.

Perfect Day? meet Lady Gaga and Britney Spears and live exactly the way they do for a day :)

My life in one sentence? My life is fabulous, exciting, spontaneous, and fun!



Special Powers? I don't really have any special talents, I just like to make people laugh :)




-Why I love Senior17?? because it's fun, exciting, and fabulous, just like me! They are the best Senior pictures I've ever seen, they are so unique and creative to fit your own personality. And of course because Laura is an amazing photographer that always does an awesome job!!!


Thanks Ashleigh!!!

0 comments: