Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Meet Carson!

Meet Miss Carson!! We are just SO excited about the class of 2011!

After High School? I want to go to college out of state for pre-medical studies and attend medical school to become an OB / GYN.

Biggest Accomplishment? Maintaining good grades & a 4.0 GPA throughout middle and high school. ( and hopefully college )

Greatest Fear? Dying or losing somebody close to me


What I can't live without? My family

Last Purchase? Ralph Lauren Polo shoes

Favorite Color? Pink or teal



Perfect Day? Waking up at 11 during the summer, laying out & swimming laps, riding my horse, working out, having dinner with my family, and then hanging out with all my best friends!

My life in one sentence? Awesome =]

Special Powers? I can swim suppperrrrr fast!


Why I LOVE Senior17? Senior17 gives me so many opportunities to make new friends, let's me be in control of what I want for my senior pictures, and Laura is AMAZING!!!!!


Thanks Carson!!!

0 comments: